"Rad Times" Family Boat in absolutely "Great" condition!! Located in the Marriott Marina in downtown San Diego.
Her owners, lifelong experienced boaters, have not spared any expense in maintaining and upgrading her with literally an "open checkbook " over the past 1 year (with receipts to prove it)! Now with a growing family and the desire for a larger yacht, you will benefit from their hard work and investment in upgrades and expert maintenance. She Comes Very Well Equipped & 100% Turn-key Ready! She Has Been Deeply Loved & Cared For & It Shows In Vast Ways! She’s A Perfect Family Memory, Ocean Front Floating Condo / Islander Getaway Yacht!
- Owners had an open checkbook to their yacht maintenance professionals
- Owners have her on a mechanics monthly schedule for monthly checks!
- Owners have a professional diver clean her monthly! (Zincs replaced as needed/whenever needed)
- Owners have a professional marine boat detail company wash her monthly!
- Owners had a compound wax put on her annually.
- Currently located in the highly coveted Marriott Marquis and Marina located in downtown San Diego. Walking distance to some of the best san Diego has to offer.
- Custom designed and fabricated bimini top with Strataglass panels and aft enclosure by the top marine canvas/upholstery/flooring company in Southern California, Boat Canvas Doctor. ($12,000 in 6/2020)
- Custom salon cushion for sofa/bed conversion (6/2020)
- Custom interior Sunbrella curtains (1/2021)
- Complete touch screen radar/transducer ($4,000 in 6/2020)
Beginning in the forward VIP cabin is a double berth to starboard and vanity with hanging locker to port. Aft to port is the down galley, across to the enclosed head with stall shower. Up three steps and aft to the main salon. Convertible dinette/double berth to port and lower helm to starboard. Aft down two steps to the master stateroom with large queen berth to port. To starboard is the vanity with hanging lockers, drawers, and en-suite head.
Top side is the spacious aft deck with 4 folding chairs and two steps up to the bridge. On the bridge is a large cooler with seat cushion and padded back rest to port. Captain’s chair center with first mate chairs to starboard and port.
“Rad Times” is a "Cooper Prowler 35". She is a substantial boat for her size with her impressive wide beam of 13 feet! Her joinery is beautifully crafted. The dinette table, as well as passageway doors, are well crafted. Whether you’re sunning out on her bow, enjoying the ride from the bridge, preparing dinner in her galley or having a cocktail on the aft deck before getting a night sleep in her comfortable state rooms, the 35 makes you feel right at home. Once aboard she just seems to beg to head to the islands!
As an avid boater myself and boat owner I take pride representing outstanding yachts and sellers who understand the value of professional care & maintenance.
A true professional, Mike has represented numerous customers over the years. His customers continue to seek out his services to enhance their yachting experience. Cell is best (619) 762-8700